This outstanding Big Island family home in Keauhou View Estates with custom upgrades offers ocean views from the living room and lanai. The exceptional home is minutes from three popular surfing beaches and it is within a short distance to White Sands beach.
Recent interior upgrades include:
• Alder wood cabinetry in kitchen and baths
• Granite counters in kitchen and baths
• Vessel sinks in both bathrooms
• Bamboo floors with bamboo baseboard trim
• Screened in lanai with ocean and sunset views
• 4 split zoned air conditioning units: one for each bedroom and one for the living area
The home features a fully owned solar photo voltaic system with 28 panels. Enjoy minimum electric bills of approximately $21.80 per month. Also featured is a 90-gallon solar water heater with two water heating panels.
Keauhou View Estates is a newer subdivision of contemporary homes located just above the renowned Alii Drive. Close-at-hand to White Sands Beach and Kahaluu Snorkel Beach, and a short drive to three popular surfing beaches of Banyans, Lymans, and Kahaluu. The subdivision has a family neighborhood feel with wide streets, sidewalks, underground utilities, and street lights.
This Kailua-Kona property is priced to sell at $610,000.
For more information about this property or to schedule a showing, please see listing detail page in the Big Island MLS – 601972.
Take a virtual tour of this Keauhou View Estates property.