Designed after the accomplished Made in Hawaii Festival on Oahu, the annual Made in Maui County Festival was conceived by the Maui Mayor’s Office of Economic Development and the Maui Chamber of Commerce to spark the island’s economy by promoting sales and awareness of locally made products.
The very first-ever Made in Maui County Festival was held at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center on November of 2014 and attracted over 130 vendors and over 9,400 visitors and residents. Today, only on its 4th year, the festival is Maui County’s largest products event featuring over 140 vendors presenting a wide variety of locally made products including food, produce, art, crafts, jewelry, fashions, furniture, gifts, collectibles, and more.
Come attend this year’s festival for a day of shopping and enjoy product demonstrations, a fashion show, food trucks, prize drawings, and plus other fun activities.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2017
1:30PM – 6PM
Exclusive Shopping day:
• Get a one-day head start on your Festival shopping!
• Opening ceremonies at 4 pm with complimentary light pupus.
• Pasha Hawaii Food Court with 4 food trucks offering a variety of foods for purchase.
• Chance to win a “Maui Getaway Package”.
• Free event tote for all event attendees.
Cost: $35 per person; children 12 and under free. Click to purchase tickets in advance.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2017
8AM – 4:30PM
The Big Festival Day:
• Hawaiian Airlines Event Stage in the Yokouchi Pavilion featuring product demonstrations, a fashion show, and more!
• Pasha Hawaii Food Court with 13 food trucks.
• First 2,000 attendees receive a free Festival tote.
• Prize drawings throughout the day.
Cost: $5 (purchase that day only at MACC Box Office), children 12 and under free.
MAUI ARTS & CULTURAL CENTER
One Cameron Way
Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
For more information about the Made in Maui County Festival, please visit www.madeinmauicountyfestival.com.
All event photos by Made in Maui County Festival.