For many people, Yelp has become a go-to app to find restaurants, shops, and services. This is especially true when it comes to the food and restaurant industries. It has certainly contributed in a big way to the “food porn” trend. In my opinion, people’s reviews are the major driving factor to Yelp’s popularity since its launch back in 2004.
This is the first in the series of “Top 10 Yelp” we are going to blog about.
Here is a list of the Top 10 Restaurants in Wailea that has received the most reviews from users in Yelp.*
1. Pita Paradise (612 Reviews; 4 Stars)
Rustic style Mediterranean family recipes from Greece and Italy.
2. Humuhumunukunukuapua’a Restaurant at Grand Wailea (502 Reviews; 3.5 Stars)
Seasonal Hawaii cuisine with Polynesian or Hawaiian influences.
3. Spago at Four Seasons (500 Reviews; 4 Stars)
Locally-inspired dishes along with Chef Wolfgang Puck’s classics.
4. Morimoto Maui (475 Reviews; 3.5 Stars)
Modern Japanese cuisine created by Chef Masaharu Morimoto.
5. Nick’s Fishmarket at Fairmont Kea Lani (444 Reviews; 4 Stars)
Mediterranean influenced cuisine combined with Hawaiian flavors.
6. Matteo’s Osteria (425 Reviews; 4.5 Stars)
Chef Matteo Mistura’s cucina Italiana and wine bar.
7. DUO Steak and Seafood at Four Seasons (391 Reviews; 4 Stars)
Steak and seafood masterpieces prepared by award-winning chefs.
8. Ferraro’s Bar e Ristorante at Four Seasons (364 Reviews; 4 Stars)
Diverse and casual lunch menu and authentic Italian “cucina rustica” dinner menu.
9. Kō (362 Reviews; 4 Stars)
Fine dining local Hawaiian cuisine inspired by the sugarcane plantation era.
10. Gannon’s (319 Reviews; 3.5 Stars)
Voted one of the Top 100 Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants in America.
See the full list with details for Restaurants in Wailea.
*Search result from August 10, 2018. List subject to change.