This French plantation style Kona beach home is just steps to the beach. It is located at White Sands Beach Estates in Kailua-Kona.
– 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
– 1,599 sqft (interior)
– 7,505 sqft (land area)
– Corner lot
– Loaded with charm from the upstairs lanai with fleur-de-lis railings to the landscaped yard.
– Original designated 2nd bedroom currently being used as dining area. Have used in past as small guest bedroom (with addition of sliding doors) or office.
– Huge remodel and addition in 2016 of 294 sqft to add large third bedroom and interior rear entrance/pantry laundry area.
– Massive upstairs master bedroom suite of over 650 sqft with lanai.
– Upstairs has enough peek-a-boo ocean view to obtain those lovely ocean breezes.
– Kitchen features include stainless steel Frigidaire appliances (2016 dishwasher, side by side refrigerator/freezer with water and ice dispenser, stove and over range microwave/vent)
– New granite counter and all wood kitchen cabinets were installed in 2016.
– Deep stainless steel country sink
– Vessel sink and new faucets/hardware/wood vanity 2016
– Contemporary large rectangular porcelain tile floors throughout the downstairs (except for closet under stairwell).
– Incredible amount of mature tropical landscaping for added privacy on property. Plants and trees include bananas, Be-Still trees, areca palms, tiare flower, desert rose, mock orange, starfruit, and too many other to list.
– Neutral colors throughout. Recently painted inside and out.
– Graveled off street parking for 2 vehicles
– Large concrete patio
This Kona property is priced to sell at $675,000. Furniture is negotiable as well as most of the art work. Listing agent and husband are owners and current occupants.
For more information about this property or to schedule a showing, please see listing detail page in the Big Island MLS – 600771.